For a successful buyer’s meeting you will need:
- Branding that would be accepted in the North American market
- The right packaging, packaging designed to fit the specifications of the national retailer
- Working samples – one or two samples of each product is sufficient or POP display
- Marketing and PR in place
- Some inventory ready for shipment in case they want to test your product online.
- Product info sheet with pricing including suggested retail price
- Competitor analysis sheet, showing true product comparison within North American retail market
- Testimonials – ideally testimonials from professionals within your product field
Package everything you need for the meeting in professional looking baggage.